Osama Saeed has already done more on connecting Glasgow to London and Europe through the planned high speed rail network than all of Labour's Glasgow MPs put together. They have been silent on their party's plans to cut Glasgow out of HSR, and hurt the city's jobs and economy, despite environmentalists saying the project is only worthwhile if it comes all the way here.
- SNP launch high speed rail petition
- Scotland should be in first phase of high speed rail network
- Saeed pledges to get high speed rail back on track
- SNP conference urges high speed rail to Scotland
- Glasgow left out of high speed rail revolution
- High speed rail must include Glasgow
Sign the petition